Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 starts with a bang!


OVER ALL RESULTS
January 4th-31st

32 pages finished

Yep, that was a heck of a month but the results are worth it! Seems I average a good 8 pages a week and this is without question the most comics pages I've ever produced (excluding 24 Hour Comics) in a month. 

If I can maintain this I should be done the drawing part of the book in 2-3 months.... Then I have to go back and start colouring all those pages! The only bump I foresee in the next while would be Wizard Con in Toronto, March 18-21st. Looking forward to it though!

It's been good clocking my hours and figuring out how much work I can handle in a week to be able to plan ahead and get a sense of how long it will take to produce pages. I'm sure my next project will be a whole different ball game but I'm pretty consistent with Angora Napkin pages it seems.

No more weekly blather and analysis in February. I'll think up something else to go on about. Expect to be both thrilled and disappointed in equal measure with every post!

No comments: