Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Read a Book!

Ak! So much going on and me without my clone again!

I'm going down to check out the show at the Confed Centre on Wednesday, I'm quite anxious to see what Ihor has put together. The CBC news spot has gone over way better than I had anticipated; the story went National on CBC.ca, I got a few back issue comic orders (thanks Stephen & Eric!) and some more interviews are getting lined up.

The whole thing has got me thinking about the next Chiaroscuro book and so I sat down and looked at how long it would be before I started work on it. I was kind of disappointed when I noticed that as it stands the Angora Napkin project will be going until March (at least) of 2008, which will have put that "quick" project squarely into the two year mark, and it'll turn out to be a fairly small book when it's all said and done. Okay, granted I became a dad to twins and all, I just figured I'd be done sooner than that. Oh well, accept it and move on I guess.

In all likely hood it'll kick my ass into gear and I'll try to knock out more pages a month. I'm stupid like that.

On another note, I had the pleasure of reading Carol's 3 Day Novel "Hide Your Life Away" and it's just brilliant! I have no idea how she pulled that off in just 3 days. It's really well written and laugh out loud funny, I think she should win. So on that note, watch this video:

Read a Book

No comments: