Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

New look to the blog

I've been working on the new Meanwhile Studios website and I figured I may as well update this while I was at it. Start fresh and all that. So with that in mind, this blog will become a bit more of a personal blog (as opposed to a surrogate web space). I've shut down the old "Caffeine & Sleep Deprivation" blog for the obvious reasons.

So the new site is up and running (more or less). There's a few sections like the "Store", "Misc" and "Stuff" that are still under construction, bear with me as I hate building web sites as it is and have done well to get this much done all ready.

Well to break in the "new" blog, let me start by talking about my kids! My twin daughters Alicen & Hayden turned 1 year old last week on August 22 & 23! We had a big party for them on our spiffy new deck on Saturday. Thanks to everyone who could make it, we had a great time! It was pretty exhausting; Carol was up the night before baking 72 cupcakes for the party and the yard had been un-mowed for weeks (months?) due to all the construction going on around here. It was a mad dash to get everything ready but we made it!

(Hayden & Alicen enjoying their birthday cupcake)

No comments: